Insight. Experience. Outcomes.
Corporate Affairs Australia (CAA) is a full-service corporate affairs agency, established by experienced corporate affairs practitioner Simon Corrigan.
We provide strategic corporate affairs advice and support across Australia, including for:
- community relations
- government relations
- Indigenous affairs
- strategic communications
- issues and crisis management
We work closely with our clients across all sectors, providing project support or as a valued addition to your in-house team.
Get in touch today for a no-obligation discussion about how CAA can help your business or organisation build and protect its valuable reputation.
We bring our deep knowledge of the social and political landscape to our clients.
Our extensive experience means we are equipped to help our clients succeed.
We are wholly focused on helping clients achieve their objectives.
It is important to stay up to date with the latest developments in mining, resources, governance and stakeholder engagement.
Corporate Affairs Australia maintain membership in the following organisations:
- Australian Institute of Company Directors – our partners are both graduates.
- Association of Mining and Exploration Companies.
- Chamber of Minerals and Energy WA.
- International Association of Public Participation (IAP2).
- South Australian Chamber of Mines and Energy.